Develop event theme and branding, create save the date and invitation, and manage timeline to provide invitation to outreach committee for distribution.
- Chair: Christine Nutting
- Vice Chair: Kathy Bray
- Members: Will Oliver/Seth Ramirez, Dan Clawson/Laura Ramos, Erik Cherkaski, Sam Geil, Nick Gera, Susan Moore, Helle Petersen, Janis Parker, and Rebecca Wilson
This committee will determine the exhibitor & sponsor levels (Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze) fees, and package.
- Chair: Sam Geil
- Members: Mike Betts, Mike Dozier, and Dan Sousa
Includes pre-registration, VIP Reception, day of registration, volunteers, and post summit follow up (survey).
- Chair: Mike Dozier
- Members: Marisa Maron, Rick Watson and Erik Cherkaski
Utilizing the marketing materials and network to contact potential attendees, sponsors, and exhibitors. Primary focus is event participation.
- Chair: Sam Geil
- Members: Nick Gera, Mike Betts, Kathy Bray, Ryan Stiner, Jason Geil, Dan Clawson, Steve Weakland, Ram Nunna, Lori Morton, Pat Gordon, Becky Barabe, Sam Geil, Stuart Van Horn, Glen Roberts, Lonnie Petty, Lorenzo Rios, Gurminder Sangha, and Bernadette Rojas
Identify keynote speakers, format breakout sessions/workshops. Determine the cost for all of the above.
- Chair: Mike Betts
- Members: Mike Dozier, Gurminder Sangha, Ryan Stiner, Dan Sousa, Leann Gouviea, Will oliver, Lori Morton, Ram Nunna, Glen Roberts, Marcus Shiveley, Lorenzo Rios, Kathy Bray and Stuart Van Horn
Identify the ideal number of students to invite to the summit and what programs/schools. Students must be studying CTE and manufacturing related courses and come highly recommended from their instructors/schools.
- Chair: Troy Brandt
- Members Marissa Maron, Lori Morton, Rick Watson and Katie Blunt
Review and approve contract for facilities and catering/food. Included is the coordination of the "day of" activities by the event coordinator.
- Chair: Kathy Bray
- Members: Katie Blunt, Sam Geil and Gale Ash