VALLEY MADE MANUFACTURING SUMMIT
Celebrating Manufacturing in the Valley
The Manufacturing Summit is an opportunity to network, learn, showcase products and celebrate all things Valley Made.
A full, action-packed day, the Valley Made Summit is attended by hundreds of Valley manufacturers, suppliers, educators, students and government & nonprofit organizations.
The 6th Annual Valley Made Manufacturing Summit held on April 21, 2020 will feature:
- Keynote Speaker – John Shegerian, Co-founder and Executive Chairman of ERI will give the keynote titled “C.A.R.E. – Culture Affects Retention & Earnings”
- Breakout Sessions – Learning opportunities for manufacturers and our partners; more details to be announced
- Exhibitor Floor – Nearly 100 exhibitor booths where you can network with other manufacturers, explore industry suppliers, and learn about education programs
- Lunch – Lunch is provided, and a great opportunity to network with attendees
- Recruiting & Networking – Students and jobseekers, resumes in hand, meet with industry HR professionals and learn about open positions and book interviews, or even leave the Summit with a new job
Don’t wait! Harness the power of synergy in manufacturing and register to attend today.
To learn about sponsorship opportunities for the 2020 Valley Made Summit, please contact Genelle Taylor Kumpe.