Through networking and research, members will be exposed to the current technologies, techniques and other manufacturers dedicated to the pursuit of excellence. Activities include networking, technical and leadership programs, and identifying new manufacturing related opportunities.
Our end goal is to anchor and ehance our existing manufacturing, and attract companies seeking a better place to manufacturer and most of all create opportunities for the next generation of entrepreneurs to establish their companies in the San Joaquin Valley.
Membership into the San Joaquin Valley Manufacturing Alliance is free. We do not require dues or membership fees to be a member of SJVMA. We do ask that you participate and attend our quarterly meetings and annual manufacturing summit in the spring. We are pleased you have decided to join SJVMA, a very special gamechanger for the California Central Valley. If you have any questions or concerns about membership, please contact us.
Current Membership Results as of April 2017
Manufacturing Companies: 116
Manufacturing Representatives: 177 (1.5 Average per company)
- Industry – 77 Companies; 106 Representatives
- Education – 45 Institutions; 124 Educators
- Government – 25 Organizations; 56 Represenatives
- Students – 2
*Out of Region Members – 85
Total Number of Members – 548
Company Positions Demographics:
- Owners/CEO/Presidents – 40%
- Vice Presidents/General Managers/CFO – 20%
- Operations/Production Managers/Plant Managers – 11%
- Human Resource Managers – 11%
- Engineering Managers – 9%
- Sales/Marketing/Branch Managers – 9%