Website Fast Trak Fabrication
Metal fabrication job shop
We are looking for a motivated individual to work for a rapidly growing metal fabrication company located in Fresno, CA and lead our programming team at Fast Trak Fabrication. The Lead Programmer will be responsible for either completing or reviewing all programming done at Fast Trak and directing the activities of other office staff assisting with parts programming and order creation. The ideal candidate will have experience in an office setting, ability to handle and prioritize multiple responsibilities at any given time, ability to work as a member of a team, programming skills, and general computer skills. Experience working for a metal fabrication company or manufacturer is a plus.
· 2D CAD programming and nesting of laser cut parts.
· Reverse engineering of customer samples.
· Customer communication (print approvals).
· Updating customer prints and files.
· Digital file management.
· Minimum of two (2) years of experience programming using AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Fusion 360, or similar.
· Some continuing education that includes CAD programming.
· Highschool diploma.
· Valid driver’s license.
· Fluent in English.
· Computer skills.
· Strong communication skills.
· Knowledge and experience using QuickBooks.
· Flexibility of job functions and ability to prioritize tasks.
· Communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work with little supervision.
· Desire to manage a limited number of staff.
Established in 2009, Fast Trak Fabrication has become a leading metal fabrication job shop throughout California specializing in laser cutting forming, machining, and welding. We are constantly innovating and growing with our customers, and we are looking for our employees to grow with us.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.