Website Fast Trak Fabrication
Metal fabrication job shop
We are looking for a Programming Assistant to work for a rapidly growing metal fabrication company located in Fresno, CA assisting with 2D CAD programming, generating orders, and supporting office accounting staff with daily activities. The ideal candidate will have experience in an office setting, ability to handle and prioritize multiple responsibilities at any given time, ability to work as a member of a team, computer skills, and the ability and drive to learn multiple software applications from QuickBooks to CAD. Experience working for a metal fabrication company or manufacturer is a plus.
· Daily invoicing and billing.
· Daily data entry of payables and receivables.
· Organizing and filing.
· Order creation.
· Customer communication (quote follow-up, etc.).
· 2D CAD programming and nesting of laser cut parts.
· Highschool diploma.
· Valid driver’s license.
· Fluent in English.
· Computer skills.
· Strong communication skills.
· Knowledge and experience using QuickBooks.
· Flexibility of job functions and ability to prioritize tasks.
· Communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work with little supervision.
· Preferred experience programming, office, receptionist, or administration.
Established in 2009, Fast Trak Fabrication has become a leading metal fabrication job shop throughout California specializing in laser cutting, forming, machining, and welding. We are constantly innovating and growing with our customers, and we are looking for our employees to grow with us.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.