Website PreFab Innovations
Pocket Home Professionals
PreFab Innovations is seeking to hire Site Workers who will be responsible for preparing sites for home and community deliveries and connecting Pocket Homes to prepared sites.
• Measure, mark, and arrange materials to establish layout based on blueprints or instructions from supervisors.
• Cut and shape structures, forms, or other fixtures from wood, plastic, fiberglass, or drywall.
• Analyze blueprints and drawings to determine the structural dimensions of the framework to be constructed.
• Perform repairs on existing framework structures that are damaged or structurally unsound.
• Uses various hand and power tools to securely build assigned projects.
• Join materials with the most appropriate nail, screw, staple, or adhesive.
• Install windows and doors.
• Perform cleanups of job sites by clearing away all carpentry debris and waste.
• Construct wooden concrete forms to aid the construction team in erecting various concrete structures.
• Ensure the accuracy of work by checking completed projects with tools such as levels, surveying equipment, or framing squares; corrects problems as needed.
• Analyze construction plans to identify potential structural problems.
• Examine building materials to identify any defects.
• Adheres to local building and safety codes and guidelines.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Site Worker Skills and Requirements
• High school diploma or GED.
• 4+ years Prior experience building.
• Sound knowledge of building codes and safety regulations.
• Physical strength and stamina.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
• The ability to interpret blueprints.
• The ability to safely use hand and power tools.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• Ability to learn new skills quickly.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com